Wednesday 26 November 2014

So you've heard of pregnancy cravings right? ice cream, chocolate, gherkins? neither creating a beauty blog

So it is currently 18:04pm UK time, just the usual early dark nights sat at work scrolling online to pass the time away.  I am currently 22 weeks pregnant, I cant say I have had any cravings yet and my little bump is so small people barely know im pregnant! While I sit here searching through youtube, instagram and twitter i find that everything i seem to look for goes back to beauty. What new foundation can i try? Oo what is that new beauty advent calender? Since this thought i have had the unusual pregnancy craving of starting my own beauty blog!! Crazy right? So i thought at first! But amongst my friends, family and work colleagues, i realised I am the one they seem to ask for advice on beauty products and all things related. 


Anyhow, that may have been a little long winded on my idea of becoming a blogger, is it just a random pregnancy craze? Can this really work? Well i have 4 months of pregnancy left and during this period my intentions are to review all beauty products for all women and also those soon to be new mums like myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment